New Style

 

This blog hasn't attracted many viewers over the years. The number of visitors is in the two digit range for most of its pages. I am completely okay with this. As you can read in the "About Me" page, I am not trying to make money here. Sure, comments would be welcome. But so be it!

Consequently, I will continue to write this even more than before as a personal diary of photography, just for my own fun. I do enjoy writing! Reviews of any kind or educational content will be much more sparse from now on.

The pictures in this posting are from a recent visit to the Museum of Hopfen (hops) in Wolnzach. The area around that town produces half of the hops in the world, exporting hugely to the USA or China. Its hops is known for quality and diversity. I highly recommend the museum for anyone interested in the history of beer making.

I used the Nikon Z 50mm f/1.8 S-line lens like I always do in museums. 

Comments